Here’s a quick checklist of the information we’ll need from you in order to process your application for a home loan.
Here’s What You Need
In order to process your application for a home loan, we’ll need to gather some straightforward information from you regarding your finances.
To verify your income, we’ll need the following items as they apply to you:
- Pay stubs for the past 30 days
- W-2 forms for the last two years
- If you are self-employed or commission-based, you’ll need to provide tax returns for last 2 years (all pages)
- If you are obligated to pay or are relying on income from child support or alimony, or there is a division of property in a divorce settlement, then a signed Divorce Decree (all pages) will be required.
- We’ll also ask for proof of funding/down payment, such as:
- Bank, Investment and/or 401K Statements for past two months (all pages)
- If your funding is contingent on sale of current home, you’ll need to provide a Settlement Statement (sold) or Contract (sale pending)
- Some other information we will need:
- Rental history including landlord contact information
- Bankruptcy filing and discharge papers (all pages)
- VA Loan: Certificate of Eligibility, copy of DD214
- Signed Application (also known as a 1003)
Please note, some lenders may not require that you submit the above documentation as a condition to submitting your loan application and/or providing you with a Good Faith Estimate.